When a star tries to get rid of their spots and it all goes wrong





Here is a great tweet advice from #Louisa #Johnson

"When a star tries to get rid of their spots and it all goes wrong 😳

Louisa Johnson tried a technique commonly known as the "toothpaste trick". It went badly."

Here are some of the tweets: 

"Just got some advice for you" @louisa

"If you have spots and you do the toothpaste trick, Don't leave it on all night. Your SKIN WILL BURN" @louisa

"Bitch my face is weeping and burning I can't" @louisa

I did that once and when I work up it had all knotted to my hair 😫 it was impossible to brush my hair without ripping it out

@lauraafleming a fan replying to @louisa - Does the toothpaste trick actually work?

"Yeah but not if you leave it on all night! Ur skin chaps 😭"@louisa


"I did that once and when I work up it had all knotted to my hair 😫 it was impossible to brush my hair without ripping it out 🙄" @daisydoo91 replying to @louisa
.

"thanks for sacrificing your skin to give us a heads up! you're a true one 😅"

this has happened to me before & it hurt so much"

Comments